1) Interest Rates Going to Zero in 2020, as the US goes into recession, or so says Texas hedge fund giant Kyle Bass. Unfortunately, his record is not great. He has been predicting Japan and the yen would collapse for years and it didn’t. Oops! Click here.
2) US Trade Deficit Hits Ten Year High, at $59.8 billion for December, and a staggering $419 billion for the year. It’s funny how foreigners stop buying your goods when you declare war on them. Even Teslas are being stopped at the border in China. Who knew? Click here.
— RECOMMENDED —
Your Source For Winning Trade Alerts, Real Market Wisdom, and Global Economic Insights!
Millionaire Investor, and Founder of the Modern Day Hedge Fund John Thomas Gives You The 5 More Important Things That Happened Today… AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT THEM!
Includes Free Tech Fortunes MasterClass Signup Upon Registration
3) FDA Commissioner Suddenly Resigns. Scott Gottleib quit with no notice. He was tough on tobacco and vaping for kids and it seems they complained to the boss. Someone easier on the industry will replace him. Buy the beneficiaries, big pharma and tobacco stocks. Click here.
4) FDA Approves New Antidepression Drug, for the first time in a decade. Expect to hear a lot more about “Spravato” made by Johnson & Johnson. Where do they come up with these bizarre names anyway? Click here.
5) New Trade Tariffs Hit US Consumers the Hardest, adding $69 billion to their annual bill. Falling real earnings and rising costs is hardly a sustainable model. Will someone please tell the president? Click here.