1) US Growth is Fading, says the Fed Beige Book, slowing to a “slight to moderate rate”. The government shutdown is the cause. With Europe already in recession, I’ll be using rallies to increase my shorts. Sell (SPY) and (IWM). Click here.
2) No More Stress Test for Banks, as a pro-business Fed relaxes rules. This paves the way for the next financial crisis. Avoid banks like a bad tip from your bookie. Click here.
— RECOMMENDED —
Your Source For Winning Trade Alerts, Real Market Wisdom, and Global Economic Insights!
Millionaire Investor, and Founder of the Modern Day Hedge Fund John Thomas Gives You The 5 More Important Things That Happened Today… AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT THEM!
Includes Free Tech Fortunes MasterClass Signup Upon Registration
3) Healthcare Gets Hammered, as the sector is about to become a political football in the upcoming 2020 election. Avoid for now. Click here.
4) ECB Cuts Europe Growth Forecast Sharply, from 1.7% to 1.1%. Stimulus to renew on all front including more quantitative easing. It’s just a matter of time before their recession pulls the US down. Sell the Euro (FXE). Click here.
5) Initial Jobless Claim Falls by 3,000 to 223,000. If there is any trouble with the economy, it is certainly not on the jobs front. Click here.